For the last 30 days Muslims all over the world have been fasting, no food or drink from sunrise to sunset. Here in England that has meant holding back for 18 long hours since we started early June.
I know when I’m fasting I start to crave and dream about all the things I will be able to eat and drink during the day when the month is over and one of the things I’ve missed the most this year – is a good ol cup of tea.
Us Brits are renowned for our brews and it’s how a lot of us start or end the day, finish our meals with or even simply the perfect accompaniment when we want to sit back and relax.
On that note, I’ve teamed up with the fabulous Mary at Himalayas Tea and as it’s Eid, we’re launching a giveaway!
So if you or someone you know is in Greater Manchester, near Greater Manchester, planning a trip to Greater Manchester – you don’t want to miss out on this unique experience…
Advanced tea tasting and blending session for 2 – A fantastic opportunity to learn about the process of tea making and creating your own blend. A class for everyone, tea lovers and those new to the art of tea tasting.
We went as a mixed group earlier on in the year, I was a tea lover interested in finding a new blend, my sister was hoping to find a tea that would be beneficial health wise and the boys came along just because they didn’t want to be left out. We ended up having an absolute blast! – you can read all about the experience here.
Not done yet, I’m also throwing in 2 day tickets to the Tatton Park Foodies Festival that starts next week, 15-17 July.
I’ve never been to the Foodies festival before as for the last few years it’s been slap bang in the middle of fasting, visiting would have been pretty torturous. So I am super excited to be one of the official bloggers for the event this year and can’t wait to sink my teeth into all the goodies.
A few highlights you can expect: Top local chefs share their favourite recipes and tips; cake and bake theatre; vintage tea tent with afternoon tea; street food avenue; bug and chilli eating competitions; and so much more! Click here to read more about what’s in store.
*** Prize value – £90 ***
How to enter:
let’s go with that cliché, you’ve got to be in it to win it!
still want another chance?
Upload a pic of you and your brew on facebook, twitter or instagram using the hashtag – #mywinningbrew & I’ll give you 5 BONUS entries.
So simple right?
GOOD LUCK 🙂
- Closing date is 12am on Monday 11th July, winner will be announced the following day.
- No cash alternative is offered
- Advanced Tea Tasting Session voucher is valid for 12months from date of receipt.
- All entries will be collated and the winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner will be contacted by email or direct message on Twitter and/or Facebook. If the winner does not respond by Wednesday 13th July a new winner will be drawn, this is due to registration time constraints.
- The winner’s names will be available on request, by entering this competition participants consent to their full names being available by request from jetsetchick.com
- By submitting photographs under the #mywinningbrew hashtag participants consent to their photograph being used on jetsetchick.com
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
Head Chick at Jet Set Chick
Keen interest in art and design, discovering new cultures and learning from my experiences. Oh and cats. I love anything to do with cats.